Since the foundation began, we have supported many arts programs and organizations hard hit by COVID-19 funding challenges. As students, art teachers, communities and institutions came together in common concerns, the Ramos Family Foundation worked in focused ways to create pockets of impact to contribute to the ripple effect and sustaining vision of creating access to an arts education for all youth.
Ramos Family Foundation Grantees 2019-2022
- Museum of Children’s Art (MOCHA) Oakland, CA
- Cal State East Bay Teaching Artist Internship
- Southern Exposure, Artists in Education (AIE)
- Youth Arts Exchange (YAX)
- Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions Apprenticeship Program
- Creative Growth Art Center (Oakland)
- Arts for Oakland Kids
- Gratitude NOW!
- Cal State Sacramento Student Emergency Fund
- Crocker Museum Annual Auction
- Community Arts Foundation-Walnut Creek
- The Crayon Initiative
- Ojai Valley Green Coalition, Relatives with Roots – Youth Art Camp
- UC Berkeley – Art Practice Department Fund
- Los Angeles County Arts Education Collective
- Centre Picasso Art Museum
- YouthUpRising – Art and Expression Program
- San Ramon Valley Education Foundation
- Petaluma Wildlife Museum – Petaluma High School Student docent operated
- Virtual Education Center – Crocker Art Museum, Sacramento
- Pickleberry Pie – Hospital Music Concert for Kids, Oakland
For the foreseeable future and in response to local emergency needs, the Foundation’s focused giving will be centered in Contra Costa and Alameda Counties of Northern California, with the exception of special joint partnership programs.
The Foundation is not currently accepting grant inquiries.
An Artistic Legacy. Family of former CSEB professor and alumna funds program to bring arts education to Hayward schools.
Bookseller’s Holiday: National Non-Profit Impact Month.